We are pleased to announce that Opal 2.12 is now available. Opal is OBiBa’s core database application
Thanks to the support of the Canarie program, this release introduces a datasource plugin service interface that allows to import data:
- from a file (for instance SPSS ),
- from a database (for instance Limesurvey ),
- from an application web services (for instance REDCap ).
Plugins are available from our plugin repository . Please contact us if you want to develop and refer a new plugin.
Other notable features are:
- the identifier mapping (at import and export) applies to variable values declared as being entity identifiers (
referenced entity type property),
- SPSS missing discrete values and ranges are now mapped to missing categories, both at import and export,
- system log files can be downloaded from the administration pages,
- users with "Add table" permission can import data,
- SSL connection with MongoDB is now supported,
- user ban policy has been added (temporary ban after several login failures).
See Opal documentation for installation and operation instructions.