We are pleased to announce that Mica2 3.1 is now available. Mica is OBiBa’s data web portal for epidemiological studies and networks.
This release offers the following elements to improve user experience when listing and searching for documents:
- The provision of a suggestion-box to help users narrow down their search.
- The possibility to further refine study lists through a faceted search.
- The addition of "relevance" as a new sort criteria, making the keyword search more efficient.
In addition, this release provides:
- The introduction of Mica's search engine as a plugin, making upgrades to newer versions much simpler.
- The addition of a detailed report on studies, providing more information on study characteristics such as the number of participants, types of subpopulations, data collections events, and more.
See also Mica documentation for installation and operation instructions.