We are pleased to announce that Mica2 1.1 is now available. Mica is OBiBa’s data web portal for biobanks.
The main new features are:
- Email notifications can be sent at any stage of the publication flow (requires latest Agate),
- Comments can be done on the draft version of any document (network, study, dataset) to facilitate the edition/publication team collaboration,
- Access control to published content (visible from the Mica portal) can be granted on a user or group basis,
- A network can be a member of another network,
- Study and Network member roles can be customized (defaults are contact and investigator).
Mica2 server upgrade from 1.0 will not affect the data.
See also Mica documentation for installation and operation instructions.